- Limited Liability Companies
- Boarding Contracts
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Training Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Equestrian Facility Leases
- Partnership Agreements
- Breeding Contracts
Representing clients in defending against allegations of liability or misconduct in a variety of forums, including:
Administrative Litigation: Defending competitive or membership privileges with equestrian sporting associations and governing bodies such as USEF, FEI, NSA, racing boards and breed registries, with a particular emphasis on "horse doping" cases and medications violations.
- Contract, Sales and Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Professional Liability Defense
- Personal and Horse Injury
- Partnership and Ownership Disputes
- Protecting Creditors’ Rights, including collection services
Criminal Defense: Defending Horsemen against allegations of criminal conduct, with a particular emphasis on charges stemming from animal-related activities and federal crimes.
Tax Litigation: Representing Horsemen throughout the IRS Audit Process, including Interview/Examination, Appeals, and Tax Court
Assisting attorneys and businesses on matters related to equine law, including providing research support, case analysis, and contract drafting.
BUSINESS ORGANIZATION & CONTRACT PREPARATION